Thank you for your interest in enrolling with CLS! We are ready for the School Year 2023-2024 to begin. After September 1, 2023: your child will start 10 business days after we receive your registration. CLS’ Office will confirm your starting date via email. Your invoice for September tuition fees will be charged according to your starting date.
AFTER-SCHOOL SERVICE PROVIDED BY CLS
Our program is held at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, 4900 Connecticut Ave. Washington, DC 20008, across the street from Murch Elementary School. Students are picked up directly at Murch. Instructions will be sent prior to the beginning of the school year.
After-school activities are provided from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM, Mon-Fri. The detailed schedule can be found on the Before and After-school main page.
CLS does not offer drop ins or an option to sign up for less than 5 days a week. If you register with us and your child will only attend on certain days, please notify email@example.com before the first day begins.
• Late pick-up option (6:30 PM) for an extra fee. More information can be found here.
• CLS will offer Dance, and Art Classes.
• Spanish Classes: More information can be found here.
• Before care: More information can be found here.
• DCPS Closings Camps; Development and Parent/Teacher conferences; some Federal holidays camps, Spring Break camps. More information can be found here.
DEPOSIT AND TUITION FEES
By purchasing this product, you agree to the following:
• Pay a deposit equal to one-month tuition ($360); this deposit will apply to your last month of tuition- usually June 2024. If you wish to withdraw before the end of the school year, it will apply to the last month of tuition. The deposit is not refundable. More information can be found in our handbook, section “termination notice and deposit”.
• Pay the prorated fees prior to your child’s starting date, which will be communicated by the office.
After registering on our website and making the first payment online, you will receive an email to complete an authorization form to set up a recurring charge. Tuition fees are payable through recurring payments only, which can be canceled anytime.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PROGRAM
We require a 30-day notice to withdraw from the program. The deposit will cover the 30 days of the given notice. Thus, parents are not responsible for any other payment if the withdrawal form is submitted within this time frame. Withdrawals can be made using this link.
The deposit will not be refunded in case of withdrawal from the program.
Every year, Capitol Language Services establishes a financial aid budget to help families who qualify for financial aid. You must request financial aid in writing; thus, your application must be accepted before your school’s registration deadline.
For guidelines on how to request financial assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving the guidelines, you must complete all the requirements for financial aid. Once we receive your documentation, we will determine your eligibility, and the amount of financial aid CLS can potentially grant you. If eligible, you will be able to register and pay via our website by the registration deadline.