Thank you for your interest in enrolling with CLS! Please make sure to check our enrollment period below before signing up your child(ren).
If you enroll:
- June 8 – August 15, 2022: your child will start Monday, August 29 (K-5th grade) or Thursday, September 1st (for Pre-K).
- August 15 – September 2, 2022: your child will start Tuesday September 6, 2022.
- After September 2, 2022: your child will start 10 business days after we receive your registration. CLS’ Office will confirm your starting date via email.
AFTER-SCHOOL SERVICE PROVIDED BY CLS
Regular after-school activities (from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM, Mon-Fri). The detailed schedule can be found on the Before and After-school main page.
CLS does not offer drop ins or an option to sign up for less than 5 days a week. If you register with us and your child will only attend on certain days, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org closer to the beginning of the school year.
TUITION FEES AND DEPOSIT
By purchasing this product, you agree to:
- Pay a deposit equal to one-month tuition ($350); this deposit will apply to your last month of tuition- usually June 2023. If you wish to withdraw before the end of the school year, it will apply to the last month. The deposit is not refundable. More information can be found in our handbook.
- Tuition fees are due a month in advance. Therefore, April tuition fees are due March 1st and have been included in the price ($350)
Tuition fees are payable through recurring payments only (you can cancel a recurring payment any time.) In order to complete your registration, please fill out this form and return it to email@example.com . If your credit card authorization form is password protected, give us a call (202) 597-5575 to communicate the password. CLS does not accept American Express.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PROGRAM
We require a 30-day notice to withdraw from the program. The deposit will cover the 30-days of the notice. Thus, parents are not responsible for any other payment if the notice is submitted within this time frame.
The deposit will not be refunded in case of withdrawal from the program.
- DCPS Closings Camps; Development and Parent/Teacher conferences; some Federal holidays camps, February Break and Spring Break camps at another location. More information can be found on our camps’ page.
- Spanish Classes: More information can be found here.
Capitol Language Services offers financial aid to students. You must request financial aid in writing and your application has to be accepted before the registration deadline for your school. For guidelines on how to request financial aid please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request financial aid, you must complete all requirements included in the guidelines you will receive via email. Once we receive your documentation, we will determine the amount of financial aid granted to you so you can then register and pay via our website by the registration’s deadline.
Monday, July 26, 2021 to Friday, July 30, 2021, Monday, August 2, 2021 to Friday, August 6, 2021
There are no reviews yet.