Thank you for your interest in enrolling with CLS! We are ready for the School Year 2023-2024 to begin.
The deadline to register is June 11th, 2023.
• April 1 – June 11, your child will start: Monday, August 28 (K-5th grade) or Thursday, August 31 (for Pre-K).
• CLS reserves spots for newly enrolled families accepted by the administration. New families can register:
April 1 – August 13, 2023, and your child will start the first day of school.
August 13 – September 1, 2023, at noon and your child will start Tuesday September 5, 2023.
• After September 1, 2023: your child will start 10 business days after we receive your registration. CLS’ Office will confirm your starting date via email.
BEFORE CARE SERVICES PROVIDED BY CLS
Before care is held inside the school, from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM, Mon-Fri.
When children come in before their day begins, they can do the following: read independently, have story time, and play educational games with the instructors (such as Legos, Apples to Apples, etc.)
Lastly, CLS instructors transition the children to their daytime teachers.
DEPOSIT AND TUITION FEES
By purchasing this product, you agree to the following:
• Pay a deposit equal to one-month tuition ($150); this deposit will apply to your last month of tuition- usually June 2024. If you wish to withdraw before the end of the school year, it will apply to the last month of tuition. The deposit is not refundable. More information can be found in our handbook, section “termination notice and deposit”.
• Pay one month of tuition fees ($150), corresponding to September tuition fees.
After registering on our website and making the first payment online, you will receive an email to complete an authorization form to set up a recurring charge. Tuition fees are due a month in advance and are payable through recurring payments only, which can be canceled anytime. The recurring payment will be set up from September 1st to April 1st since June is already covered by the deposit.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PROGRAM
We require a 30-day notice to withdraw from the program. The deposit will cover the 30 days of the given notice. Thus, parents are not responsible for any other payment if the withdrawal form is submitted within this time frame. Withdrawals can be made using this link.
The deposit will not be refunded in case of withdrawal from the program.
Every year, Capitol Language Services establishes a financial aid budget to help families who qualify for financial aid. You must request financial aid in writing; thus, your application must be accepted before your school’s registration deadline.
For guidelines on how to request financial assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving the guidelines, you must complete all the requirements for financial aid. Once we receive your documentation, we will determine your eligibility, and the amount of financial aid CLS can potentially grant you. If eligible, you will be able to register and pay via our website by the registration deadline.
There are no reviews yet.